This versatile machine is mainly used to homogeneously blend dry powders and granules. Stainless steel is used in the production of all contact parts of double cone blender. The uniformly blended material can be discharged easily. The statically balanced cone has a wide opening from which free flowing solids to be blended are fed. Double cone blender designed for dry blending rotates to execute the blending process. The cycle time depends on the client requirement.
Following are the technical specification-
1. Material of construction - Stainless steel 304 / SS 316/ SS 316 L / Hest alloy
2. Charging hole can be of different size - 300 mm dia /350 /400/450/500 mm depends on the size of blender.
3. Capacity - 1 liter to 10,000.00 liter capacity can be manufactured in our plant.
4. Discharge - manual or unloaded in the dedicated drum with lifting paddle trolley with easy clamping solutions
5. Geared motor to Gear plus motor along with Chain drive system is available subject to client requirement.